Where the purchase of products is offered online or by phone through the INFINITE DIAMONDS Customer Relations Center, you must read the applicable terms and conditions of any purchase made in this manner.
Communicated information and how we use it.
We collect your information as detailed below:
• You must register to access certain areas of our platform. During the registration process, you will be asked to communicate personal information (including your name and address, date of birth, email address and phone number). By entering your information in the required fields, you will allow INFINITE DIAMONDS to lend you the selected services
• When you purchase products online or by phone, we collect certain information such as your purchase details and relevant payment information. In addition, we will also collect your personal information when you communicate with us (for example, if you contact us for a consultation on one of our products or services), when you provide your data when you visit our store INFINITE DIAMONDS or contact one of our sales agents over the phone.
• If you choose to interact with INFINITE DIAMONDS through social networking platforms or other services provided by third parties, we will collect the information you provide to us through the platform.
• We also automatically collect certain information about visitors to our platform described in the section titled "Cookies and other information collected on an automatic" below.
• We will collect information about your location to the extent that we provide any location service described in the section titled "Location Services" below.
We will use the information we collect to:
• Manage and complete purchase and repair orders, facilitate deliveries, and provide after-sales services.
• Manage our accounts and records.
• Answer your questions and requests.
• Send services-related communications, including announcements and administrative messages such as order confirmations.
• Identify the products and services that we think might interest you in terms of your information, such as your purchase history and your previous interactions with us.
• Send you marketing communications (including emails and public matching of social networks) related to us. Conduct market research so that we can continually improve the services we provide to our customers.
• Undertake a credit check, fraud prevention and other prohibited or illegal activities as part of our efforts to maintain our platform and our secure services.
• Understand how our platform is used so that we can continually improve both our platform and our services and other offerings.
Exchange of your information
We do not exchange your personal information with other persons or companies not linked to us, except in the following cases:
• We will disclose your personal information to third party service providers for the purpose of providing online payment services, handling of credit checks and fraud prevention, and any other services required for us to use your information For the purposes specified in the section titled "Information communicated and how we use it".
• We will disclose your personal information to any competent authority, tribunal, regulator, government authority or other third party when we believe it is necessary to comply with a statutory or statutory obligation, or to protect our rights or Rights of any third party.